Fri, 24 June|
Women's Circle with Bianca
Our women's circles are a social yet soulful evening of holding space for each other in inner reflection and deep listening. All women are welcome (all who identify as woman), no experience required. Women have been sharing in sisterhood circles for millennia - you'll soon feel at home here!
Time & Location
24 June 2022, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Freshwater, 1 Rowe St, Freshwater NSW 2096, Australia
Book in to this event here
What the night typically includes:
- Herbal tea on arrival and nibblies
- A short sound bath (optional)
- Welcomes & introductions
- We will be sitting on cushions in a circle (chairs are available if you prefer), so you're welcome to BYO cushion (cushions will be provided)
- A calming, grounding meditation
- I will give a discussion around the night's theme, and invite you to reflect on what has been arising for you. The theme is designed to be an anchor for inner reflection, insight, and an opportunity to reframe or set new intentions.
- We will then share in a talking bowl circle - a process for deep listening, both to your own inner wisdom, and to each other.
- We end with an intention-setting process for the month ahead.
- Mornings: 2nd Thursday of each month 9:45-11:15am
- Evenings: 4th Friday of each month 6-8pm
Cost: $20 (first time free)
Open to: All who identify as a woman, babies in arms welcome
Location: Freshwater Wellness Centre, Upstairs at 1 Rowe St Freshwater NSW
A note about refunds: refunds are available up to 1 day prior to event starting. If you are unable to attend at the last minute, a credit will be provided to you to use for a future circle or for any other service offered.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with me - Bianca, on 0409 642 759, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In participating you agree to the organiser's Terms & Conditions, which can be viewed at: https://consciouswellness.com.au/service-disclaimer
Covid-19 Policy: Please adhere to the NSW Health guidelines. Please note that this event is not currently subject to physical distancing requirements. You are welcome to contact the facilitator if you have questions.